Gadis Melayu

Gadis Melayu
Thanks for visiting :)

Friday, January 14, 2011

sorry~~




There are so many ways to say sorry...
we apologize for some mistake that we have done...
saying sorry won't lower your dignity...
as simple as "I'm sorry", people will come out with thousands of perception in their mind...
being humble, because we are nothing as compared to the others...
(you may use these sentences to say sorry....)


  1. I don't know quite how to make things better between us. I can start by saying sorry. I really am.
  2. I'm not smiling till you forgive me.
  3. I blew things out of proportion, so sorry.
  4. so lonely, so guilty, so bad, so uneasy.. I'm sorry
  5. I'm sorry. I want to apologize for not being caring enough and hurting your feelings. Please forgive me.
  6. For everything that happened between you and me. I want to apologize.
  7. I'm so sorry, ever since I've hurt you. I've been feeling really miserable. Let's be friend again.. Please...
  8. My heart just want to say sorry. Please know that I want to make things right again. I know I've hurt you and it has been very mean on my part, to say those very harsh words, but now when I think that moment, all I want to do is apologize with all my heart. I'm really sorry.
  9. Oh, I'm really sorry. Just cannot gather enough courage to face you after hurting you, but I promise, not to repeat it. Please forgive me.
  10. Just to say I'm sorry. Letting you know, I'm repentant for everything and how much I'm wishing for things to be the same as they were. Hope you'll forgive me.
  11. Sorry for hurting you. What I did was foolish and impulsive. If I could take it all back I'd do so this instant. I truly did not mean to hurt you in any way. Please forgive me, I'm sorry.
  12. I seek your forgiveness. I'm sorry and I really mean it.

No comments:

Post a Comment