Gadis Melayu

Gadis Melayu
Thanks for visiting :)

Friday, January 14, 2011

meaning of love

love is not as what u think...
it's more than what u feel...
it's hard to say with just a word...
i'm not going to love u just by saying I LOVE YOU,
but i'll keep trying to be the best for u...
as best as u can't find any reasons to leave me again...

but i know, it's just a dream..
i can't decide everything...
but still, if u are leaving, don't get worry, i'm still have someone special to keep accompany me~Allah...
He'll stay forever in my heart...
can't be replaced even by u, if u come to me again...

wish u luck in everything u do
forget me, forget all bout us...
forget everything..
if u do love me, so do i...

even if we love someone, it doesn't mean that we deserve him physically..
it's more thn enough, if we think bout him in every breath, in every second...
thank God for this feeling, please send me someone who loves me because of who i am internally, not because of who i am physically...





No comments:

Post a Comment