Gadis Melayu

Gadis Melayu
Thanks for visiting :)

Friday, September 23, 2011

Philosophy :)

"There's no one with absolute right and no one with absolute wrong." Prof. Dr. Mohd Kamal said in his speaks for Philosophy Science (FSG 500) class. When I was in the first week, I wonder why we need to take this course since we are fact's people, not a philosopher. It was started with a question: Define philosophy, science and knowledge based on your own understanding. Can you, guys?

For the second week I joined the class, I was thinking how can I survive in 2-hour-late-evening class. It was 5-7pm at Dewan kuliah Alpha. The wondering was stopped when this class starts give me something that I've searched for a long time -->  the real purpose of life, my aims for the future, and the most important, do I did my best for people I love most? 

On the first day of registration for degree, I was promised to do my best for myself, my future and my family. Till now, I'm always trying to do the best on my part to be the better person. 

My respect to Prof. Dr. Mohd. Kamal shot up. Almost everything he said in the class is definitely-absolutely true. It's all about life, future, religion, and how u create and maintain relationship with people around you. 

Respect is not to gain, yet to earn. If you want people to respect you, show your respect first. The most important, respect yourself in any ways. 

He asked us, "What did you guys have obtained from this three to four years tertiary education? Why you guys choose to study in university instead of seeking the jobs after SPM?"

My mind revolved for the answers. Why? Why did I registered to be an university student? To get knowledge? To get better job? To get certificates? Or to get people's respect? This simple question deserve for just simple answer. What is the answer? It's all in your heart. 

We human will never satisfy with what we have. We'll search and seek until a moment which we'll realize that we have lost everything that really important; people who love us most. 

As a human, and especially as a student, I deserve to make mistakes. Because I'm still on the learning stage. Philosophy is not only for philosopher. Philosophy is for everyone who want to be a better person. To people who want contribute something to the community. To those who want to improvise themselves so that we can achieve the goals of life. I love to be in philosophy class. It raise up my spirit to do my best in this short and simple life. I'll make it fun, interesting and memorable so that I won't regret at my golden age. 

Credit to my lecturer; Prof. Dr. Mohd Kamal. 
Thanks for make me realize that I'm somebody now.

By: Tn. Azlin bt. Tn. Abdu Aziz.
Final year student; Ba(Hons.) Biology, UiTM Shah Alam.

No comments:

Post a Comment